Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New Book Aims to Highlight City Children Fostered on Islands Throughout the West

I reproduce here an article that appeared in a recent edition of the Oban Times.  Gordon Bucher, who is writing a book about fostered-out children on the islands (and who, himself, was one such child), is anxious to hear from anyone who can help him in his researches.  To jog the memories of anyone on Tiree who may remember Gordon we are reproducing two further photographs from his stay on the island in the 1960's.


14 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gordon Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gordon Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gordon Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gordon Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gordon Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gordon Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gordon Scott said...

Give me the twitter ID

Gordon Scott said...

Thanks. The reason I deleted your comments was because I am unsure of the legal implications for myself not because of simple censorship. I kept all your comments too. Please do consider emailing me direct. Gordon

Gordon Scott said...

... and as you probably realise, I publish these things on my blog in good faith.