Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oban Times Article

At the moment the total amount of hard cash you and the good people of Tiree have raised stands at £387.00.  This is something like £107.00 for the week.  Wow! thank you so much!

This week, my trek is featured in both The Oban Times and An Tirisdeach.  I've attached a copy of the article for you to look at.

I mentioned last time that the trek had been publicised by my good friend Steve Walker on his Phedippidations podcast.  If you want to listen to what Steve had to say you can find the audio extract at www.drop.io/gdwscott 

Thanks again to everyone who has supported me in my mission to raise money for Sense Scotland  If you haven't had time yet to support me I wonder if you would consider doing so?  Remember you can donate online at www.justgiving.com/gordonEBC 

No comments: