Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, everyone.  I know I've been a poor correspondent recently but I did not want the day to go past without my sending you Season's Greetings. 

Unusually for me I've not been very keen on going near the computer lately for anything other than catching up with the latest edition of Apparitions on BBC iPlayer.  As a rule, my laptop is always within easy reach but not for the past couple of weeks.  Maybe there's just too many other things on my mind at the moment: the upcoming Defenders gig, Everest Base Camp, all that kind of stuff.  Or maybe I've hit the wall when it comes to writing blog posts. 

I think in 2009 I'm going to try for a change in format.  For one thing, I'm thinking of putting together a podcast about my running, preparation for the Trek and just generally about life on my life on Tiree.  I also plan to put a lot more videos online. 

I hope Santa was good to you all.  My main two presents were a new pair of Saucony Progrid Triumph 5 running shoes and a new Shure SM58 microphone  to be used on stage and in my home studio).  Santa baby, you are one cool dude.

So have a great day, folks, and I hope to be in touch soon with news of the format changes.

2 comments:

fiona d said...

Happy Christmas. Good luck with the blogging changes, I'd love to see more videos, watched quite a few of yours while contemplating our move to Tiree. Looking forward to the gig on 2nd.

Anonymous said...

Gordon I just found out that you are back "bloging" . I did enjoy reading your blogs and I am so pleased to see you and the blogs are back...... Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family..... Regards Gordon Bucher (gordon_bucher@hotmail.com)