Thursday, February 07, 2008

Leave of Absence

Hi folks.  Well, at last I have my laptop back but unfortunately it's still not working so great.  But in any case, I've decided to take a little leave of absence from blogging.  To be honest, I don't know blog about right just now.  Also, there are some other life issues I'm working out at the moment and really that's what's taking up my full attention.  (I hope that didn't sound too mysterious!)  I will be blogging some time, though, so keep those 'Google Alerts' registered.  In the meantime, if you are reading this for the first time and don't live here on Tiree but have question you'd like to ask, drop me an email at gordonscotttiree@gmail.com and I'll do my best to answer - either that, or put you in touch with someone who can.  Cheers for now.

5 comments:

Jbrown said...

Here's wishing you well, and I shall satisfy myself with reading your archives :)

J. Brown
Toronto Canada

Bill Warren said...

I am sending you an email concerning whether you are the same person who posted a years old comment on Gaelic in the Bruce on the rootsweb.com genealogical site using an email address which no longer works.

Graham Holland said...

Gordon's music been played on the It's A Frog's Life Acoustic Podcast Show 48 - And Barry says. This show contains an exclusive live track from Lee Broderick, and not one, not two, but three Barrys! In total there are eight great acoustic tracks for you to listen to from artists across the UK.

To listen to the show follow the link above to the specific show or the link below to the shownotes page.

I hope you enjoy it, and thanks for listening.

Graham
It's A Frog's Life Acoustic Podcast

itsafrogslife.net/podcast

Drusy said...

Gordy, I want to see your race report!! Get to work! ;-) And congratualtions!!!!

Nicole said...

Ok Gord, we will still see you on Twitter I hope! (And now I'll be able to catch up on all your old posts!)

Nicole (aka: Running Bébé)
http://runningbebe.com