Monday, October 15, 2007

Nessie Lives

100_1651-1 At last, irrefutable proof that the Loch Ness Monster exists.  I met Nessie on the banks of the River Ness after my recent participation in the Baxters Festival of Running.  Joanne commanded me to smile.

Last week the Tiree Wave Classic seemed a little stalled by the lack of wind.  Of course, the wind picked up almost as soon as the competition came to an end.  This morning, for instance, the wind is gusting to 37 miles per hour from the south.  And it's even howling.  Raining, too.

4 comments:

J. Scott Cameron said...

Which one is Gordon and which one is Nessie? I can't tell. They are both smiling. Congrats Gordon, which ever one you are!

Drusy said...

I vote for the one on the left! But both are smiling.

Gordon Scott said...

I'm not even sure myself, now!

Anonymous said...

thats in the islands on ness bank, total near my house xD

x