Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Video: Traction Kiting on Tiree 3








A few weeks back I run through a bunch of these dudes on the beach at Gott Bay. They were doing amazing stuff with their kites, karts, boards, etc. It was only when I picked up on this video online that I remembered that I had seen some folks wearing the promotional t-shirt.

This is an amazing 12-minute long video. Very well edited and with a great soundtrack. Congratulations to all concerned in putting it together. (The only one I know personally is Owain.)

Next time these guys are organising an event on Tiree I might go along for some tuition. Check out www.tractionkiting.co.uk

3 comments:

J. Scott Cameron said...

very cool gordon. thanks.

dpeach said...

That looks like FUN! I have seen kite surfing before, but I have never seen this stuff with the big skateboards and carts.

Owain said...

Hi Gordon,
Was just searching the net and found your blog! Thanks for featuring my video.

It was a great 2 weeks "back home" and we are already planning TK on Tiree 4. Judith and I will be over in April and your welcome to give it a go, both Judith and I are fully qualified instructors so you will be in safe hands. :)

Hope the family are well.

Owain.