Monday, September 17, 2007

Video: More Roads of Tiree

A few weeks ago I featured a video entitled 'Roads of Tiree'. It went down so well that I've made one of my own. This morning, after I dropped Jenny off at work, I stuck the camera on the dashboard and away we went. So why not join me on the journey from Scarinish to Cornaigmore, via 'The Reef'.

I forgot to say in the credits that the soundtrack is by DJ Steveboy of Podrunner fame. He makes some great 'beats-per-minute' mixes for runners. Check him out at www.djsteveboy.com

4 comments:

janis cuevas said...

really enjoyed that Gordon. Its lovely to see the familiar houses along the road. Tiree has the most beautiful architecture in the Herides -hands down.

J. Scott Cameron said...

wow, very impressive gordon. if you ever give up running / biking no doubt you will succeed at being a rally car driver. over here in canada when we come to a SLOW sign that means to put on the brakes and drive with caution. what does it mean on tiree? shall i call 220366 for an answer? ; )

Gordon Scott said...

220366? I learned everything I know from HIM! :-) Seriously, it's an optical illusion, something I noticed in the pst when experimenting with this way of making a video. The rapid edit adds to this. And then, of course, there's the music!

Katie Campbell said...

Loved your video of a journey I have made so often.....made me so sad that we no longer own Aird, I miss it so but one has to make choices in life!!!!!