Sunday, September 09, 2007

Gordon on 'The Zen Runner' Podcast

More music, I'm afraid. Sometime soon I will get round to writing something about the Isle of Tiree! Anyway, one of my favourite podcasts is presented by one of my favourite people, Adam Tinkoff - The Zen Runner. A strange thing happened recently. At 30,000, while crossing the Atlantic en route to London, Adam started jotting down lyrics for a song called 'I Do'. He sent them on to me and asked me if I would be interested in getting some music together to go with his words. So I put together a demo (when the idea of the tune came into my head the tracks were laid down in next to no time) and sent it off to him. Adam really liked what I did and he has featured it on his latest show. Listen in. And after you've heard my bit, listen to what comes after. Just listen. To hear the show, go to www.thezenrunner.com/tzr_23.mp3.

No comments: