Sunday, July 08, 2007

More About The Dog/Sandy

The Dog started barking at about 02:15. Who knows why.  This dog dotes on Joanne.  So do I but I don't bark about it.  Joanne brought the dog up into our bedroom.
 
We got a surprise when she started barking.  The dog, not Joanne.
 
Connie is being very tolerant.  Even superior.  When the dog started barking she just sat on the edge of the bed and watched as Joanne took the dog downstairs. 
 
Joanne said I should be doing this as I was wide awake.  I replied, 'it's your dog'.
 
Thankfully, that's only true for as along as it takes us to find out who this dog belongs to.
 
When I was a kid I had a dog called Sandy.  Sometimes he would start barking if there was a particularly loud dawn chorus. 
 
I remember one morning in particular when he started.  We'd been up all night watching television. 
 
The date was 21st July 1969.

No comments: