Friday, July 27, 2007

Holiday Slide Show/The Defenders



Good morning from the Isle of Tiree! Here is a slide show of choice photographs from our holiday south of the border. Most of these shots are from York, Suffolk and Dover. I've added captions so you have an idea what you're looking at. If you want to see the photographs in a bigger format I think you click on screen.

We went to see The Defenders at An Talla last night. They were incredible. Not only was the sound tight and well balanced but singer Billy Byfield was a revelation! What a great voice, what a great range. He was hitting notes I could only dream about when I was the singer in the band. Billy is a real rock 'n' roll singer, something I have never been. Long live The Defenders!

2 comments:

janis cuevas said...

can't believe that having lived in Manchester for 22 years I never made it over to York. What a beautiful city.

dpeach said...

That looks like a lovely holiday. Wonderful pictures. Thank you for sharing them with us.