Friday, July 06, 2007

Five-a-Sides/My Next Gig

FIVE-A-SIDES
The annual five-a-sides tournament takes place on the reef this Sunday afternoon.  The only reason I mention this is because 'The Groovy Chicks' is a team made up of my female colleagues from work.  I feel compelled to go along on Sunday and take some photographs.  While these gals are playing strictly for laughs my recommendation to their opponents is to avoid getting too close in on the tackle.
 
MY NEXT GIG
I'll be doing a short acoustic set at the fund raiser for the Beatson Clinic on the evening of Saturday 28th July.  This will be the first time I've played in front of an audience since I left The Defenders.  I hope this doesn't put anyone off coming!  That apart, I think it's going to be a great event.  And remember: it's a family night.  It promises to be a hoot!  I will just be returning from my holiday so I think I may have to take my guitar with me and rehearse!

No comments: