Saturday, April 07, 2007

Video Blog: Balephuil 7th April 2007

Hi Folks! What a beautiful day it has been on Tiree. Today I ran about three miles and cycled another 11.5. Right after that, about lunch time, I grabbed the camera and went over to Balephuil where I made another short video. Before I provide you with the link I'll tell you that the audio quality at the beginning is a bit naff. However it soon recovers.

So, if you want to have a look at my walk down to the beach at Balephuil, click here.

Today's video appears on the Google Video network rather than You Tube simply because the latter only accepts videos up to 100 MB in length. This video clip is slightly bigger than that.


What's with the black and white pictures I hear you ask. (And by the way, eagle-eyed viewers will realise that it's Crossapol Beach.) When I was a young lad I used to love taking black and white pictures. Somehow they were more evocative. Of course, you don't have to actually purchase black and white film to do this anymore. You just tweak the picture with a computer.

I'll upload more from today to the Frappr photo album soon. In the meantime, I hope you are all having a nice Easter Weekend. Once again, to look at the video (bear with the poor sound at the start, please!) click here.

2 comments:

Barb Halsell said...

Another great walk Gordon! Once again, we distant descendants of Tiree can almost smell the air.

Stuart from NJ said...

What a beautiful beach and a lovely day. Thanks again for the great wee video clips.