Sunday, March 11, 2007

Brian


I may have mentioned this before. It’s just that I’m not very sure. I’m not sure of anything anymore.

I told you all about getting video of me performing back in the early eighties on Glasgow University Television

Then I told you about Chris.

Did I mention how I found my long lost family in Dover? No. But I’ll leave that for another day.

But then, today, this very Sunday, my cousin, Brian Clay, my cousin, emails me to say ‘Hi’. I haven’t seen or spoken to Brian since our Grandmother in Aberdeen died and that’s got to be nearly twenty-odd years ago. Having said that, we’d hardly seen each other in between since the ‘60s.

That's Brian and his wife Linda, above.

Everything is going around and making a complete-ness.

I just added a new song to my online archive. This one is a bit strange. Well, even stranger than usual. I didn’t write this.

The song ‘This World is Not My Home’ is one that I heard while listenting to my Mother’s first record player. Jim Reevers sang it. I enjoyed re-recording it.

No comments: