Monday, February 19, 2007

My First Video Blog!


Well folks you could hardly accuse me of being a prolific blogger since the start of this year. That doesn't mean I haven't been busy. I've been learning how to do short video clips and also how to get them up online. Today, the Great Experiment. This is a short and unremarkable video made on Sunday morning when I was out with Brigitte. Believe me, future video editions will be a lot more interesting. I just wanted to get this online to see if it works. You can let me know!


Click on the photograph to activate the video clip or CLICK HERE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the video it was like been back up there on Tiree, yes please make some more, look forward to watching them

Gordon Scott said...

Thanks for your comment, it was great to read it. This is an exciting development and I'm looking forward to taking it forward really soon.