Monday, December 25, 2006

Shurely Shome Mishtake?



Surely not. A seven course meal? No, really. That's what they served up today at The Elephant's End over at Gott. As it was I had to forgo the cheese and biscuits and mince pies. I made a fair old go of the home made fudge cake but by that time I needed to lie down fast.

The place was packed and there was a really nice family atmosphere.

We were the first served and we were the first to leave. And thank goodness. I am looking forward to my new training regime so much! As it was I really struggled to get into my trousers today and by the time the meal was finished ... well, let me put it this way. I was instructed to walk around a little before I got in the car.

Major hassle of the day is this: we bought Jenny broad band wireless but we can't get it to work. I can get the communication going between our laptops and the unit OK but it just doesn't want to connect with the phone network.

On the bright side, though, all my presents are working wonderfully well, especially my Christmas Camera, which captured today's lovely shot, taken by my missus.

Folks: when you smile the muscles seem to pull up the old double chin.

Think about it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: