Monday, November 13, 2006

Sick Report

Hey Guys, sorry I've been away from the blog for days and days. Truth is, I haven't been very well for the past couple of days. Just a cold but needless to say I've been feeling very sorry for myself. Today (Monday) I missed work and I'm not sure what's happening tomorrow. I had a lousy night's sleep last night - lots of feverish tossing and turning - and for most of today I've been asleep on the settee or clicking through the Sky channels, watching crap like Baywatch.

Yes, Baywatch.

Actually, it's just the kind of weather to be ill. For days now the Isle of Tiree has been lashed by fierce gales. In fact, the weather has been so bad that the weather data transmitting service at Tiree meteorological station went offline sometime on Saturday morning!

So I'm really just checking in here to say that yes, I am still alive. I hope to have something of substance to tell you shortly. In the meantime, it's back to the cough medicine for me,

No comments: