Thursday, September 14, 2006

I wrote a song called Buddha Bill ...

I wrote this song called Buddha Bill. I wrote it a couple of years back. I suppose you could call it a country tune. But the words in the song don't seem to sit well with the tune ... if you get what I mean?

I wrote a song called Buddha Bill. It only lasts two minutes and fifteen seconds. The song is about how you reap what you sow ... as a well known philopshper/messiah (take your pick) said about two thousand years ago.

I'm into Buddhism. I think Buddhists have the whole thing sussed out acutually. I'm not a Buddhist. Going by last night's post you probably think I'm a Christian. I'm not even sure about that anymore.

Maybe one day I will become a Buddhist, who knows.

One thing I do believe in is what John Lennon identified in his famous song: INSTANT KARMA IS GOING TO GET YOU.

I've noticed that I transmit vibes. Have you noticed this? If you're looking for trouble you'll find it. I also noticed some time back that if I look for peace I get this too. BUT I HAVE TO LOOK FOR IT FIRST.

More importantly I've noticed that when I'm mean to people someone is almost instantly mean back to me.

Instant Karma.

And that's what my song is about - and the reason why I'm telling you all this is because you can hear me singing soon online courtesy of Doc Monte's FITNESS ROCKS podcast.

I sent the good Doctor the track which I'd been working on for my 'friends only' CD just to let him know what kind of music I liked to make. To my amazement he wants to feature it on this week's show.

It should be on air later today or maybe tomorrow. I'll give you the details later.

All I can say is 'wow'.

And I still think women are great.

No comments: