Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Napier Play Cast

Here is a photograph of the Director and Cast of the Napier Play which was such a success during A' Bhuain week. This photograph was taken just prior to the second performance of the play in the week after the Homecoming.

On Saturday Joanne and I go on holiday. We're heading first of all down to the Lake District for some gentle hiking before heading back up to Glasgow to see The Eagles perform at Hampden Park. From there we head back down south to Bedfordshire and Suffolk. I'm looking forward to catching up with friends and hopefully doing a little off-road mountain biking.

Before I leave however I will upload another few volumes of A' Bhuain photographs.

I hope you enjoy looking at this photograph: it brought back happy memories!

No comments: